Monday, June 9, 2008

E's not dead...he's just resting.



Friends of E--just a little piece of in-progress E art to let you know I'm still working on the project. I was hoping a contract from DC would move E to the front burner, but I have other projects that actually pay, so I have to do those first. If you'd like to be on an E updates mailing list, send me your e-mail and I'll try to let you know when something new is up. In the meantime, if you're checking in and would like to show some love for the E-dude and his pals, please drop a comment. More soon!

Best wishes,

The Crawdad

7 comments:

Steve Steiner said...

whoo hoo! add me to the "E" mailing list! steve_steiner@hotmail.com

thanks!

Sam Little said...

Sign me up to, man!

sam.little at untruetales dot com

I needs me more "E"!

naomiful said...

E! o_o

wassup, miss ya! It's great to hear E is still out in the open!

-n

Crawdad Jones said...

Naomi-- Great to hear from you! You doing a-ight?! I know the world can't wait for more E. I'll try to get something up soon (maybe even tomorrow).

Dirge Albatross said...

dirgealbatross@gmail.com

I'd love to continue to get lost in that slammin' story and art. shame you didn't make it on the Zuda competiton... maybe the invitational? i know i voted for ya.

~The Albatross

Crawdad Jones said...

Thanks, Albatross! I've added you to the list and hope to have something for you to look at soon!

Robert Clayton Cooke said...

Oh crap! How did I miss this? Make sure and add me to the mailing list, if'n you don't mind, too!

savage_cimmerian@hotmail.com