Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More of the Evolution of "E"


Here are some sketches from around the time I was trying to figger out what kind of comic I wanted to do. I always liked heroes with goggles (and really, friends--who doesn't?), so I started messing around with some designs. At some point, I came up with the name "Mister E", only to find later that DC had come up with that name about 20 or so years before. Still, I felt I was heading in some kind of direction, so I went with it. I also got around to sketching some armored characters and thought maybe I wanted a monkey in my story. After seeing the results and realizing it was a crummy idea, I scrapped it. Anyway, here are the sketches.

2 comments:

naomiful said...

Hmm.... goggles

I like the way you draw/think, we have to sketch randoms together sometime

Crawdad Jones said...

That sounds like fun! Just let me know when!

You doing a-ight?